Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

State of Decay Trailer and Gardening Video

Thought I'd let everyone see this State of Decay (formally class 3) Trailer I found on UndeadLabs website. This is looking like a really awesome sandbox zombie survival game. I can't wait to get my hands on it.


they also posted another video recently about gardening in State of Decay which is also really neat to see. Shows this game is going to have a lot of options.

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment