Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Friday, August 10, 2012

Project Zomboid Q and A

I recently found an interview from Will Porter, Writer and Co-Developer of Project Zomboid and thought I'd share it with everyone.   You can check out the full interview here from another fellow blog site. 

http://oldschoolraygun.com/?p=200   Looks like some exciting new features are heading for Project Zomboid as it gets closer and closer to awaiting Steampowered.com approval which I talked about recently in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment