---copy and paste----
Klei Entertainment presents, a very special Don’t Starve update. Let’s be honest…It is hard to be good. But you must be good, lest you provoke the KRAMPUS!
If you are good, you can do good things, like build a bird cage for your fine
- Krampus will punish you if you are too naughty.
- Don’t make the bees angry.
- Spider nests are crawling with activity.
- Bird and rabbit traps are more animal friendly.
- You can build a bird cage.
- You can hatch Tallbird eggs to gain a new friend.
- Steam client runs at 60hz on fast computers.
- Game saves on exit. It also auto-saves every mornings.
- Updated minimap art to make biomes more readable.
- Traps should work properly again.
- Dead pigs respawn more slowly
- Tweaked the fire fuel values a bit (they were too high after the hot fixes)
- Cooked mandrakes actually have effects now.
- Tallbird eggs are no longer stackable.