---copy and paste----
- Spider dens have a full life cycle. Tiers are more meaningful, and higher tiered dens will require strategy to overcome.
- Spider queens come out of the highest-tier nests to wreak havoc and spread spideryness.
- A new type of warrior spider protects high-level dens and the queen. They are resistant to kiting, so a frontal assault is not recommended.
- Wilson can build fire darts, and light pretty much every creature on fire.
- Wilson can build a spider hat from egg sacks that lets him control spiders. Just be careful when you take it off!
- Wilson can build tooth traps and use them for defense or for guilt-free rabbit hunting.
- There is a new, experimental map gen algorithm that you can use. It is a work in progress and is largely untested and unbalanced, so you may not live for very long! (Don’t worry, though - the old map gen is still the default!)
- Pet Smallbirds will demand food when hungry, and can starve to death.
- Wilson can build a warm hat. It... makes something happen.
- New “epic fight” and “dawn” music.
- High-level hound attacks are more intense.
- Krampus is silent until you reach a certain threshold of naughtiness.
- Farming takes longer.
- Some fruits and cooked foods are a bit less potent.
- Seeds drop less frequently.
- The birdcage seed sorter is less reliable.
- Pig houses wear out after a certain number of its pigs are killed.
- Werepig monster meat threshold increased to 4, werepigs drop normal meat.
- Stuff that falls out of bounds will disappear after a bit.
- Most monsters will ignore things that are out of bounds.
- Gobblers and Krampusses try to avoid getting caught against the edge of the world.
- Fireflies drop individually.
- Mobs shouldn’t get stuck in sliding animations.