Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Dead Linger Updates Build 003 and 003a

Well I'm back again with some Dead Linger information for everyone.  I go a couple days without the net and my whole world collapses lol.   Sandswept seems to be chugging the game right along with some great update stuff. 

This first link will take you to their blog showcasing what they have done and the new features and a video, how to update your game and a long list of patch notes.
http://www.thedeadlinger.com/archives/1271

See video here. I also reccomend reading the video comments the developers make some great comments in there.

      

This second link will lead you to 003a hotfix information consisting mainly of server side fixes and changes for the client.

http://www.thedeadlinger.com/archives/1305

Once I pick this game up and a couple of other games on here I am not sure how I am going to find time to play them all! There's so many great zombie survival games out there currently in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment