Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Sunday, November 18, 2012

Don't Starve Comes to watchsurvival.blogspot.com

I've decided to include another game on my site! A awesome indie game by the name "Don't Starve"
Obviously it is a survival game about staying alive, gathering resources, and a crafting system. The twist this time is the art direction and gameplay perspective.  When I mention survival gameplay most would be thinking something realistic, but Don't Starve has its very own unique charm and art style that looks like something Tim Burton would create.  The Link to their official website/blog is located here.

http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/

The game can also be found on steam here.  http://store.steampowered.com/app/219740/ Once I get time to get this game and play it I will be sure to include my thoughts. I've not played this one yet, but I can guarantee you I will soon. Looks very promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment