Just noticed that the Indie survival game Crawle has recently released a big update for everyone. This update includes better rivers and better multiplayer fixes and a few performance increases as well. This game is looking pretty good so far and seems to be getting better little by little. The information for the update can be found at the link below or you can check out the copy and paste patch notes here on watch survival.
--copy and paste--
Crawle 0.5.5 has been released! There were 2 main focuses this patch:
fixing up multiplayer and improving the tutorial functionality. I'd also
like to mention that we will be starting on 0.6.0 soon. 0.6.0 will be a
massive content patch and therefore it may take a while to get out, but don't worry, we'll continue to post updates on a regular basis!
0.5.4 --> 0.5.5
- Re-added PVP back into multiplayer.
- Servers can now have MOTDs. It can be changed with /motd newmotd.
- Servers can now kill players with /kill playername.
- Servers can now display item IDs & names with /showitems.
- Servers can now give players items with /give playername itemid.
- Added swimming!
- Added a new tips system.
- Removed generated stumps.
- Removed the loss of hunger at midnight.
- Improved the equipment window slightly.
- Banned IPs will now be saved in an .ini in /data/.
- Removed the serverside /restart command.
- Energy loss is now a bit slower.
- Changed 'rock' to 'sharp rock'.
- Energy regen is now a bit faster.
- Removed the old tutorials system.
- Removed tutorial worlds.
- Significantly improved the rendering engine.
- Fixed the serverside warp command.
- Fixed not being able to type after running in multiplayer.
- Fixed village generation in multiplayer.
- Fixed the world saving when the server started up.
- Fixed the server's day night cycle being too fast.
- Fixed the overflow error when drinking at full thirst.
- Fixed holes spawning in water.
- Fixed holes spawning in trees.
- Fixed being able to pickup baskets with items in them.
- Fixed baskets not giving back items.
- Fixed bark taking not being sent in multiplayer.
- Fixed not seeing other players' basket items.
- Fixed durability not sending properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed banning & unbanning in multiplayer.
- The client will now try reload with no hardware acceleration. (Possible automation error fix).
- Fixed various overflow errors.
- Fixed right-clicking on world mode options.
Rivers are now generated in place of water. They're a lot rarer so it'll
be a bit more difficult to top up your thirst bar now. We've also
(finally) added swimming.
Tutorial worlds and the large tutorials have been merged into a new Tips
system. These Tips will appear based on several conditions (however a
few basic ones will pop up at the start), you can choose whether or not
to enable them with each new world.
Finally, we've made a ton of multiplayer improvements. Hopefully it
should be a lot more stabler now and the additional functionality should
be useful. As always you can report bugs here.
This update introduces a new updater. After updating go to your Crawle folder and open "Patcher.exe".
From then on you can play as normal (from a shortcut or whatever you
usually launch Crawle from). The Patcher just needs to be "installed"
first for future updates.
The server will also be need to be run as admin!
--end copy and paste--