Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Diablo 3 1.0.5 Update is Live

Patch 1.0.5 is now live a crossed all servers for Diablo 3.  I'm really liking the drop rate changes here they were much needed. I actually found 3 upgrades within the time I played yesterday on Inferno Act1 was quite surprised considering I've not used the AH to equip my level 60 monk I was glad to find upgrades. The Patch notes are longer than a short story so I'm just throwing up the link for the official blog post by blizzard.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7528695/Patch_105_Now_Available-10_16_2012

No comments:

Post a Comment