Welcome to Watch Survival

Hello Bloggers and Readers and Survivalists and Gamers! I see you have found your way to Watch Survival. This web space is all about my favorite genre of video games. What you will get on Watch Survival is News and Updates on Current and Up-coming Survival Games.


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Watchsurvival Updates! Games Added: Survivor FPS, The War Z Name Change, Starbound, Rust, Stranded 3,

Hey everyone!  Decided today was the day I had some time to do some updating.  I've updated according to most comments and suggestions and a few of my own additions as well.  Going to use this post as well to round up everyone's comments and add my own.

Q: "Awesome blog! I've been following it for a few weeks now, great stuff! Have you heard of the game called Survivor FPS?"

A:  I have now!  Thanks for letting me know I have updated the games list.  

Q: "Hello friend! Here is a few games I thought you should add
Left 4 dead
Left 4 dead 2
Dead Island Riptide"

A: Sorry but I do not feel those games meet Watchsurvival's requirements. Please read the requirements on the survival games list page

Q: "The War Z changed there name to "Infestation:Survivor Stories" So you should change that."

A:  Done.  I've updated the websites for that section.  

Q: " Check out this game: Rust"

A:  Cool find!  Added to the games list.   

Q: " Zargo, The Survivor Zero link is to an unused domain now! Not sure what is happening with it! 

A: Strange Indeed! I'm not sure what went on there but I did find a new website location to follow development and updated Survivor Zero to go to that link instead for the time being.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Q: Stranded 3 is now in development

A:  Nice eye!  I"ve added Stranded 3 development blog to the games list for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment